Business Process Engineering
PPT provides process improvement support to help organizations realize desired future states.
- Organizational Vision and Goal Setting
- Process Assessment
- Improvement Infrastructure Development
- Organizational Training
- Process Analysis and Design
- Lifecycle Management Solutions
PPT assesses and audits both the processes and products developed by development projects from planning through deployment. PPT helps projects establish defined processes and plans, and supports the project’s process implementation.
- Process Audits
- Stakeholder Assessment
- Identify key requirements, processes, and products
- Evaluate work products against specifications
PPT’s Configuration Management (CM) approach utilizes the industry’s best practices to establish, implement and train CM procedures, tools and repositories within organizations.
- Configuration Identification
- Configuration Control
- Configuration Status Accounting
- Configuration Audit
- Dimensions CM Administration